Monday 1 April 2019

Task 2:

Write about a time that you messed up, you were sorry about it, someone held a grudge against you for it (which means a deep resentment for a large mistake) and you tried to make it up.  (use these expressions in your story). Write 3 paragraphs:
 1. Intro (give context for the story - where are you,  how old etc.
 2. Three to four points - Give details about what happened - first this , then that and  finally this happened. 
3. Conclusion - the final result, what you learned, idea for future





when I was 15 years old ,my mother was always asking me to make my bed before I go to school. But I didn't make it so I am sorry for not listening to her and messed it up. After that I felt so bad for her,but I knew she is not hold grudge against me. And to make up for I started to make my bed everyday after I wake up and sometimes I wash my dishes after my breakfast. 
At the end, I learned that if I make mistake I need to apologize and if hurt anyone accidentally I have to compensate him nicely.

3 comments:

  1. Heba - cute story about you!

    Edit this for past tense - be careful!
    - and to make up for it I started (not: and to make up for I started
    - make your bed (not do your bed )

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's mean instead (to do my bed) to (make my bed)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! Every day you must make you bed and do the dishes :)

    ReplyDelete